Woodhaven Crossings is a ground-up project completed by the Oscar W. Larson Company, which included the following services:
- • Site – Concrete Removal, Excavation, Storm Sewer, Sanitary Sewer, Water Main, Concrete Paving, Landscaping, and Masonry.
- • Building – Concrete / Foundations, Masonry, Structural Site Framing, Carpentry, Millwork, Storefront Glazing / Doors, Roofing, HVAC, Refrigeration, Plumbing, Fire Suppression, Flooring, and Painting.
- • Electrical – All Building Electrical, including conduit and wiring to utility pole and electrical services, and CREE LED interior lighting.
Marathon Gas Station
Oscar W. Larson Co. also provided the following for the new Marathon Gas Station:
- • Supplied and installed one 20,000 gallon and one 12,000 gallon Xerxes doublewall fiberglass tanks.
- • All excavation, tank accessories, and electrical conduit / wiring for petroleum equipment.
- • One canopy, including footings, LED lighting, and roof.
- • One Veeder-Root tank monitoring system.
- • Five Marathon Specification Wayne Ovation^2 fuel dispensers.
- • One Verifon Dual Topaz / Commander POS System.